Strapping and Taping
Strapping and taping methods are used to provide support to joints and muscles without affecting range of motion.Taping is used to complement clinical massage. It is applied to the affected joint and is left on the skin for a period of three to four days.
Taping may help you with:
- Alleviation of pain
- Relaxing overused and overextended muscles
- Supporting rehabilitation from muscliar injuries
The tape used is
- Water resistant – withstands baths and showers.
- Allows muscles to perform a flil motion, easily and comfortably
- Latex free, hypoallergenic